So, a few folks have expressed to me that they would like to send me a care package while I am serving in Namibia. To which I say, thank you so much! Postage can be expensive so care packages are at your discretion completely. I am perfectly happy with a letter or even just a text on WhatsApp!
Send me a message if you want to send something, and I will give you my address!
However, for those of you wanting to send a package, here’s a list of stuff I will always appreciate!
- Snacks (the only thing I don’t like are super junky things like Doritos and Cheetos…and I’m saying that because I can find those here!)
- Old Spice Sport Deodorant
- Hair care (nice shampoo, conditioner, hair masks)
- Anything considered “self care” (nail polish and remover, face masks, bath bombs, hair dye, etc etc etc)
- Word search puzzle books
- Reading books for my class library
- Colored pencils
- Watercolor paper and/or sketchbooks/pads
- Coloring books
- Reading books
- Small board games like chess
- Cat toys
- Letters/cards/your artwork for my walls!